I had joined Viessmann R&D to streghten the testing team members in team responsible for internal & external API development. I have however immediatelly recognized that the amount of value that I bring to the company is much wider, so right now I engage in:
- manual and automated software testing in my team (mostly using TypeScript)
- introduction of exploratory testing practices to the company
- redefinition and reimplementation of the quality assurance process and streamlining of the documentation creation processes with goal of introducing Continuous Deployment
- supporting and mentoring multiple test team members in further development of their careers
- development of various tools related to testing and quality assurance
- co-authored Viessmann R&D Test Policy
- used extensive automation to shorten time required to author project documentation. This alone has shortened time-to-production from weeks to under a day in usual cases.